Volunteer at a Play or Youth Scheme
We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic volunteers to join our busy and exciting Play and Youth schemes. Our schemes provide fun play, leisure and sport activities for disabled children and young people with a wide range of impairments. Your role as a volunteer will be to assist in the delivery of these schemes! If you enjoy spending time in a busy and sociable environment then this could be the perfect way to spend your time.
Benefits of volunteering at Challengers:
- Experience of supporting disabled children and young people in a caring play environment.
- Team work in a sociable and friendly environment.
- Contributing to the mission of the charity to provide fun and safe places for disabled children and young people.
- Travel expenses paid (up to 15 miles each way).
- Achieve a Challengers Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum award.
- A great character reference if we have gotten to know you well.