Volunteer at a Play or Youth Scheme
Thank you for your interest. However, we are not currently recruiting as we are not operating due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Please send an email to Recruitment@disability-challengers.org to express an interest in volunteering for us and we will get back to you when we begin operating again.
Benefits of volunteering at Challengers:
- Experience of supporting disabled children and young people in a caring play environment.
- Team work in a sociable and friendly environment.
- Contributing to the mission of the charity to provide fun and safe places for disabled children and young people.
- Travel expenses paid (up to 15 miles each way).
- Achieve a Challengers Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum award.
- A great character reference if we have gotten to know you well.