Volunteer at a Play or Youth Scheme
We’re always looking for energetic and enthusiastic volunteers to join our team! Join us on scheme and help provide exciting play and leisure opportunities for disabled children and young people with a wide range of impairments. We’re looking for dedicated volunteers who are enthusiastic about providing inclusive fun for young people. If you enjoy being part of a busy, social team this could be the perfect volunteer role for you!
Benefits of volunteering at Challengers:
- Experience of supporting disabled children and young people in a caring play environment.
- Team work in a friendly environment.
- Contributing to the mission of the charity to provide fun and safe places for disabled children and young people.
- Travel expenses paid (up to 15 miles each way).
- Achieve a Challengers Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum award.
- Gain vital work experience and a great character reference.
Volunteers will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01483 230 938.
We do not accept CVs as part of the application process. To apply, you must complete the application form linked below.
Please note due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are currently running a reduced service therefore working hours and days are subject to change.