- Part-time, Permanent
- £10.90ph or £11.95ph London weighting (applies to Kingston and Richmond workers)
- Various locations across the South East – Basingstoke, Chichester, Eastleigh, Farnham, Guildford, Kingston and Richmond
- Every Saturday during term-time, Monday – Friday during Easter and Summer holidays, as well as half terms and the Christmas period.
Looking for a fun, varied role which provides the ultimate job satisfaction? We’re searching for friendly and enthusiastic people to join our team as Play and Youth workers!
We have Play and Youth schemes in 7 different locations across the South East where we bring smiles and laughter to disabled children and young people, transforming their lives through the power of play.
We’re looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals who are dedicated to delivering inclusive fun for young people, so if you enjoy working in a busy, social environment this role could be perfect for you!
Rates of pay
We believe in paying our staff fairly for a days work and are proud to be an accredited as a Living Wage Employer, paying all of our staff the Real Living Wage.
We pay Play and Youth workers £10.90 per hour / £11.95 per hour (London weighting for Kingston and Richmond locations)
We have Play and Youth schemes in the following locations:
As a Play or Youth worker, you must commit to working the following:
- Every Saturday and every day the scheme is running during the half term.
During school holidays (Summer and Easter), to work every day the scheme is running.
Work all year round; Saturdays, half terms and school holidays.
- There are also some Family Fun Day sessions running on Sundays (in Farnham and Guildford) that staff have the option of opting into.
- To work for an organisation who truly consider work life balance and have high expectations for our outcomes not only for those who use our services but for our teams as well.
- Free Training – We regularly invite all our staff to free training courses including Disability and Inclusion Awareness, Medication Administration, Safeguarding, First Aid, Makaton and more!
- Free DBS – As we require all staff to have a DBS before they start with us, we have decided to offer this free of charge.
- Pension & Health Care Cash Plan – All of our staff have access to a NEST pension and Simply Health health care plan.
Any other questions?
More details about the role can be found in the Job Description.