Giving to suit you
Supporting a charity doesn’t need to take a lot of time or effort, and with so many ways to choose from, there’s a bound to be a way a giving to that suits you! Find out about our other ways to give here.
Leaving a gift in your will
By remembering Challengers in your will, you could give the gift of play to future generations of disabled children and young people. To learn more about leaving a gift in your will, fill out this form to download a copy of our free digital gift in will guide. We also work with The Goodwill Partnership which offers free home appointments and an excellent cost-effective will writing service.
In Memory gifts
Giving in memory is a wonderful way to remember a loved one and ensure their legacy lives on. We can help you to set up a tribute page which friends and family can give to in lieu of flowers, or support you in taking part in a fundraising challenge in their honour.
If you’ve got a big birthday coming up and would prefer donations instead of presents, we can help you to set up a fundraising page for the occasion. Or if you’re looking for something more low-key, why not set up a Facebook Birthday Fundraiser in aid of Challengers!
Weddings and celebrations
If you’ve got a special occasion coming up, why not support Challengers at the same time? We can provide wedding favours and cash collections for your celebration. It’s a great way to get your guests involved with a cause that’s close to your heart.
“My son George sadly passed away, but Challengers will always remain close to our hearts as he loved his time there, and we continue to fundraise in his memory.”Julia, Challengers Parent
10 quick and easy ways to help
Want to support Challengers but don’t have a lot of time or money?
Here are some really simple things that you can do to help us raise money and gain support, some of which won’t cost you a thing!
- Send in your unwanted foreign coins and notes to our Guildford Office (FAO Fundraising Team, Challengers Playcentre, Stoke Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1TU).
- Sign up to Amazon Smile – simply log in and choose Challengers as your chosen charity.
- Take part in your local Community Lottery.
- Give us your unwanted gifts to use as raffle prizes.
- Ask your local café, restaurant, pub, or hairdresser if they will host a collection tin.
- Tag us on social media when you see funding opportunities.
- Give us your crafted items to sell – these go down a treat at street collections.
- Put Challengers forward as the beneficiary for any work, school or church fundraisers.
- Sell your items on Ziffit and turn unwanted goods into donations.
- Share our posts on social media and help spread the word!