Annual Reports and Accounts
Policies, procedures and FAQs
- Control of Infection Policy (includes COVID-19)
- COVID-19 FAQs (last updated May 2022)
- Safeguarding Arrangements at Challengers
- Medication Policy
- Managing Medication Safely – Guide for Parents and Carers
- Data Policy
- Bursary Policy
- Concession Policy
- Payments and Refunds Policy
- Challengers Complaints Procedure
- The Challengers Approach
If you have questions about any of these documents, please contact us via email.
Support a Challengers family today by giving the gift of play
If you believe in what Challengers stands for and want to help us continue our important work, there are many ways to get involved.
From fundraising opportunities, to partnering with us via your workplace, every penny raised will help us to bring smiles and laughter disabled children and young people at Challengers.