What's going on
Take part in Orange October 2020!
This year, we are very excited to announce our first ever Orange October…and we want YOU to celebrate with us!
Get your school, youth group, colleagues, family and friends to take part in our orange activities to fundraise for Challengers!
Choose a date to host your Orange Day during October and ask everyone taking part to donate £1 to wear a bright orange outfit, or orange accessories. We’d love to see what you come up with!
Why not also hold an orange bake sale, have a pumpkin carving competition…or any other orange activity?
Taking part in Orange October is a great way to:
- Raise vital funds for Challengers inclusive play schemes
- Spread awareness about Challengers and the importance of inclusive play
- Celebrate what Challengers means to you
Looking for some orange inspiration? Take a look at photos from Orange Day 2019 at Challengers HQ!
What else is on offer?
- Disability Awareness Workshops – Challengers has been running these workshops for many years now to schools and youth groups. They teach children about play, disability, different types of impairments and accessibility. Workshops can be 30 mins or a full hour for a class.
- Fundraising materials for your Orange Day such as collection tins and balloons
- A personalised poster to let parents and students know about the Orange Day
- A Challengers representative to talk at an assembly or youth group session
- A personalised certificate for the class or group
- Fun fundraising ideas and tips to get everyone involved at school, home and during the Autumn half term
If you would like to take part or find out more information, please email Emily at EmilyBlackley@disability-challengers.org!
Need some help persuading your teachers or your boss to take part? We have made a special postcard (PDF) for you to print off, fill in and give to them.
Your donation means the world to us!
Gain unique experiences helping us.
Book a session for your chosen scheme.
We offer brilliant training opportunities.
Offer your time to help us achieve our goals.