Regular Gift

Register to make a regular gift

The demand for Challengers services for disabled children and young people across Surrey, Hampshire and the surrounding areas grows day by day. We consistently strive to help as many families as possible, but we simply cannot do this without your support. By registering to be a regular giver you are enabling us to build a sustainable and secure future for the families that rely on Challengers.
Once you have created an account you will be able to manage your gifts to Challengers by logging in on the right hand side. Thank you for the support.
Below are some examples of what you would be supporting.

  • £5 a month would mean a weeks’ worth of glitter for arts and fun
  • £25 a month would pay for five young people to go accessible cycling
  • £85 a month would pay for a funky and vibrant music workshop at a scheme
  • £152 a month would mean a disabled child or young person could attend Challengers for an entire day.

Already registered? Use the login box on the right to update any details

Already registered?

Log in here
Forgotten Password
  • 1. Your donation
  • 2. Your details
  • 3. Summary
  • 4. Confirmation
Your details will be submitted securely. Fields marked with a (*) must be completed.

Please specify your preferred start date. If the start date selected falls within the next 16 days, the first payment may be collected the following month. Payment will be collected on a monthly basis.

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate

I want to Gift Aid all donations I make from this date until further notice and all donations I have made for the 4 years prior to this tax year.

By completing the Gift Aid Declaration you are able to increase the value of your donation by 25% at no extra cost to you. To Gift Aid your donation you must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to tax.

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current taxpayer, which will be taken from the above form.

I confirm I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Giftaid It

In order to set up a Regular Gift you must be the account holder of a personal bank or building society account and the sole required signatory on the account.


Your details
Cardholder details

Your Donation

Payment Details

Card details