We want to enable as many families as possible to access Challengers by removing any barriers they may face – but we simply cannot do this without your support.
The demand for Challengers services for disabled children and young people across Surrey, Hampshire and the surrounding areas grows day by day.
Find out how you can get involved and make a real difference. In this section you can find out all the information you need, including:
- How you can donate to Challengers
- Ideas for fundraising events or challenges
- How your business can support Challengers
- £5 would pay for glitter for a whole week, enabling a child to express their creative side
- £46 would pay for a highly trained member of staff to support a child or young person for a whole day of scheme
- £152 would mean a child could attend Challengers for a whole day of fun, laughter and excitement.
This is what your support will go towards:
If you can help remove barriers for disabled children and make a difference we’d love to hear from you. Send us a message or call 01483 230 060