How to pay for Challengers sessions
- Payment is due at the time of booking
- For our Pre-Schools, payment is required before the start of term
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card, bank transfer or cheque
- Using vouchers – for example Accor and Busy Bees
- Direct Payments – arranged through a social worker
Challengers also accepts referrals from Social Service departments.
Families who are unable to pay in full at the time of booking can use the ‘pay on account’ function on the Challengers Booking website. We would then ask you to contact our Finance Team so that an affordable payment plan can be agreed.
Families who are experiencing financial difficulties or young adults who do not receive direct payments may be able to benefit from our concession scheme or bursary funding – contact our Finance Team on 01483 230589 for more information.
|Pre-School (age 2 – 4) – Full day||9am – 3pm||£36|
|Playschemes (age 4 – 12) – Full day||10am – 4pm||£30|
|Youthschemes (age 13 – 18) – Full day||10am – 4pm||£30|
|Youthschemes (age 13 – 18) – Youth nights||6.30pm – 8.30pm||£10|