A world where all children and young people can play together, freely.
To provide truly inclusive, fun and safe places where all disabled children and young people can spend time with their friends. To offer a positive impact for families and the wider community.
Our goals and values
- Providing truly inclusive, fun and safe places where all disabled children and young people aged up to 18 years can spend time with their friends.
- Providing a positive impact for families and the wider community alongside service delivery across South East England.
- To never exclude a child or young person and ensuring services are designed to meet the needs and desires of every child and young person that uses our services.
- Delivering high quality training and employment and volunteering opportunities that are developed to enhance the wellbeing of disabled children and young people.
- Educating all staff to help them understand disability and take those views into society to help shape and change perception.
- Leading by example and be a champion for inclusion through the offer of participation, training, information and guidance so that others can do the same.
- Providing other services that enable the charity to deliver support to young people and contribute towards achieving the vision of a world where all disabled children and young people can play together freely.