A world where all children and young people can play together, freely.
To provide truly inclusive, fun and safe places where all disabled children and young people can spend time with their friends. To offer a positive impact for families and the wider community.
We believe in:
- The power of play
- Taking small steps that, together, bring about bigger change
To provide facilities in the South East of England through recreation, artistic, sporting and cultural activities and other for the leisure time occupation of disabled children and young adults including those children and young adults with a physical and/or learning disability, being facilities of which such children and young adults may have need by reason of their youth, social and economic circumstances and their disabilities, by:
- Providing truly inclusive, fun and safe places where all disabled children and young people aged up to 25 years can spend time with their friends.
- Providing a positive impact for families and the wider community alongside service delivery across South East England.
- To never exclude a child or young person and ensuring services are designed to meet the needs and desires of children and young people.
- Delivering high quality training and employment and volunteering opportunities that are developed to enhance the wellbeing of disabled children and young people.
- Leading by example and be a champion for inclusion through the offer of participation, training, information and guidance so that others can do the same.
- Providing other services that enable the charity to deliver support to young people and contribute towards achieving the vision of a world where all disabled children and young people can play together freely.