What's going on
Virtual Youth Sessions
There has been high demand for our sessions this year and we know that not every child will be able to attend as much as they would like, or be able to return to Challengers at the moment due to health and safety reasons. With this in mind, we have decided to continue our virtual Challengers sessions on Zoom so that as many children and young people can benefit from them as possible.
- Sessions are open to all children aged 12-18 (Youth), and offered free of charge.
- Sessions will last anywhere between 60 and 90 minutes and feature an activity or interactive elements, including dancing, quizzes, animals, music, baking and talent show.
- We understand that not all children and young people will be able to join us for the full length of session, so please rest assured that there is no pressure to stay until the end.
- Sessions will take place on the Zoom.us app which you can access on a phone, tablet, laptop or PC. You do not need a Zoom account to join, simply follow the link that we will send to you.
How to book – Challengers Families
Bookings for all virtual sessions will now be taken online at: challengers.force.com/bookings
Please book onto the waiting list with your day and time preferences. We will review the waiting list on a daily basis, confirming all bookings to families and sending out the link to join the Zoom session up to a day before it is scheduled to take place.
New to Challengers?
We would love to welcome more young people to our virtual sessions to get a taste of Challengers! If you are not currently registered with Challengers but would like to join, please complete the form linked below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth Zoom sessions
- Monday 6th September: 4:30-6pm Summer Catch Up
- Thursday 9th September: 4:30-6pm Bingo and Games
- Monday 13th September: 4:30-6pm Harry Potter Session
- Thursday 16th September: 4:30-6pm Quiz and Games
- Monday 20th September: 4:30-6pm Pet Show
- Thursday 23rd September: 4:30-6pm Disney Session
- Monday 27th September: 4:30-6pm Gaming Session
- Thursday 30th September: 4:30-6pm Quiz and Games
- Monday 4th October: 4:30-6pm Fun Dance and Exercise with Jess
- Thursday 7th October: 4:30-6pm Animal Encounters
- Monday 11th October: 4:30-6pm Quiz and Games
- Thursday 14th October: 4:30-6pm Pizza Making for World Food Day
- Monday 18th October: 4:30-6pm Pumpkin Carving
- Thursday 21st October: 4:30-6pm Halloween Decorations Making
- Monday 1st November: 4:30-6pm Quiz and Games
- Thursday 4th November: 4:30-6pm Bonfire Night Crafts
- Monday 8th November: 4:30-6pm Magic Show with Magic Mr Steve
- Thursday 11h November: 4:30-6pm Poppy Making and Name That Tune
- Monday 15th November: 4:30-6pm Gaming Session
- Thursday 18th November: 4:30-6pm Cake in a Mug
- Monday 22nd November: 4:30-6pm Quiz and Games
- Thursday 25th November: 4:30-6pm Talent Show/Show and Tell
- Monday 29th November: 4:30-6pm Musicals Session
- Thursday 2nd December: 4:30-6pm Quiz and Games
- Monday 6th December: 4:30-6pm TBC
- Thursday 9th December: 4:30-6pm TBC
- Monday 13th December: 4:30-6pm Christmas Decoration Crafts
- Thursday 16th December: 4:30-6pm Christmas Quiz and Games
Your donation means the world to us!
Gain unique experiences helping us.
Book a session for your chosen scheme.
We offer brilliant training opportunities.
Offer your time to help us achieve our goals.