What's going on
Virtual sessions this Autumn Term
There has been high demand for our sessions this year and we know that not every child will be able to attend as much as they would like, or be able to return to Challengers at the moment due to health and safety reasons. With this in mind, we have decided to continue our virtual Challengers sessions on Zoom so that as many children and young people can benefit from them as possible.
- Sessions are open to all children aged 12-18 and offered free of charge.
- Sessions will last anywhere between 60 and 90 minutes and feature an activity or interactive elements, including dancing, quizzes, animals, music, baking and talent show.
- We understand that not all children and young people will be able to join us for the full length of session, so please rest assured that there is no pressure to stay until the end.
- Sessions will take place on the Zoom.us app which you can access on a phone, tablet, laptop or PC. You do not need a Zoom account to join, simply follow the link that we will send to you.
How to book – Challengers Families
Bookings for all virtual sessions will now be taken online at: challengers.force.com/bookings
Please book onto the waiting list with your day and time preferences. We will review the waiting list on a daily basis, confirming all bookings to families and sending out the link to join the Zoom session up to a day before it is scheduled to take place.
New to Challengers?
We would love to welcome more young people to our virtual sessions to get a taste of Challengers! If you are not currently registered with Challengers but would like to join, please complete the form linked below and email it to email@example.com.
Zoom sessions in November and December
- Monday 2nd November: No Zoom session today (due feedback from parents as first day back after a week out of routine)
- Wednesday 4th November: 4.30-6pm Quiz and Games
- Monday 9th November: 5-6pm Fortnite Gaming Session
- Wednesday 11th November: 5-6pm Dance Class – Bollywood and Samba!
- Monday 16th November: 4.30-6pm Quiz and Games
- Wednesday 18th November: 5-6pm Martial Arts
- Monday 23rd November: 5-6pm Dance Class – Bollywood and Samba!
- Wednesday 25th November: 4.30-6pm Quiz and Games
- Monday 30th November: 4.30-6pm Quiz and Games
- Wednesday 2nd December: 5-6pm Fortnite Gaming Session
- Monday 7th December: No Zoom session today
- Wednesday 9th December: 4.30-6pm Quiz and Games
- Monday 14th December: 4.30-6pm Christmas Cookie and Gingerbread Baking
- Wednesday 16th December: 4.30-6pm Christmas Themed Quiz!
- Monday 21st December: 1.45-3pm Christmas Special Dance Session
Your donation means the world to us!
Gain unique experiences helping us.
Book a session for your chosen scheme.
We offer brilliant training opportunities.
Offer your time to help us achieve our goals.