What's going on
Virtual sessions this Autumn Term
There has been high demand for our sessions this year and we know that not every child will be able to attend as much as they would like, or be able to return to Challengers at the moment due to health and safety reasons. With this in mind, we have decided to continue our virtual Challengers sessions on Zoom so that as many children and young people can benefit from them as possible.
- Sessions are open to all children in the Youth age group and offered free of charge.
- Sessions will last anywhere between 60 and 90 minutes and feature an activity or interactive elements, including dancing, quizzes, animals, music, baking and talent show.
- We understand that not all children and young people will be able to join us for the full length of session, so please rest assured that there is no pressure to stay until the end.
- Sessions will take place on the Zoom.us app which you can access on a phone, tablet, laptop or PC. You do not need a Zoom account to join, simply follow the link that we will send to you.
How to book
Bookings for all virtual sessions will now be taken online at: challengers.force.com/bookings
Please book onto the waiting list with your day and time preferences. We will review the waiting list on a daily basis, confirming all bookings to families and sending out the link to join the Zoom session up to a day before it is scheduled to take place.
What’s on offer?
- Monday 21st September – Quiz & Games (4.30pm – 5.30pm)
- Monday 28th September – Martial Arts (4.30 – 6pm)
- Wednesday 30th September – Cuban Drumming and Percussion (4.30 – 6pm)
- Monday 5th October – Talent Show (4.30 – 5.30pm)
- Wednesday 7th October – Quiz & Games (4.30 – 5.30pm)
- Monday 12th October – Baking Sessions (4.30 – 6pm)
- Wednesday 14th October – Quiz & Games (4.30 – 6pm)
- Monday 19th October – Quiz & Games (4.30 – 6pm)
- Wednesday 21st October – Fortnite Gaming Session (5 – 6pm)
Your donation means the world to us!
Gain unique experiences helping us.
Book a session for your chosen scheme.
We offer brilliant training opportunities.
Offer your time to help us achieve our goals.