What's going on
Virtual Youth Sessions
There has been high demand for our sessions this year and we know that not every child will be able to attend as much as they would like, or be able to return to Challengers at the moment due to health and safety reasons. With this in mind, we have decided to continue our virtual Challengers sessions on Zoom so that as many children and young people can benefit from them as possible.
- Sessions are open to all children aged 12-18 (Youth), and offered free of charge.
- Sessions will last anywhere between 60 and 90 minutes and feature an activity or interactive elements, including dancing, quizzes, animals, music, baking and talent show.
- We understand that not all children and young people will be able to join us for the full length of session, so please rest assured that there is no pressure to stay until the end.
- Sessions will take place on the Zoom.us app which you can access on a phone, tablet, laptop or PC. You do not need a Zoom account to join, simply follow the link that we will send to you.
How to book – Challengers Families
Bookings for all virtual sessions will now be taken online at: challengers.force.com/bookings
Please book onto the waiting list with your day and time preferences. We will review the waiting list on a daily basis, confirming all bookings to families and sending out the link to join the Zoom session up to a day before it is scheduled to take place.
New to Challengers?
We would love to welcome more young people to our virtual sessions to get a taste of Challengers! If you are not currently registered with Challengers but would like to join, please complete the form linked below and email it to email@example.com.
Youth Zoom sessions
- Monday 14th June: 4:30-6pm Science experiments
- Wednesday 16th June: 4:30-6pm Quiz & Games
- Monday 21st June: 4:30-6pm Summer Quiz & Games
- Wednesday 23rd June: 4:30-6pm Armed Forces Session
- Monday 28th June: 4:30-6pm Gaming session
- Wednesday 30th June: 4:30-6pm Summer Quiz & Games
- Monday 5th July: 4:30-6pm American Independence Party
- Wednesday 7th July: 4:30-6pm Wimbledon Tennis session
- Monday 12th July: 4:30-6pm Virtual Disco
- Wednesday 14th July: 4:30-6pm End of term snacks and catch up!
Your donation means the world to us!
Gain unique experiences helping us.
Book a session for your chosen scheme.
We offer brilliant training opportunities.
Offer your time to help us achieve our goals.