Our volunteers devote over 4,000 hours of their time each year to help us challenge the barriers to play across the South East.
There are lots of reasons to volunteer with Challengers, such as:
- Helping disabled children and young people to challenge the barriers to play.
- Be part of a committed team of Play and Youth Workers.
- Gain high-quality training, which will allow you to challenge perception of disability in your society.
- Build your CV with 50+ hours of volunteering and gain some great experience and get an employer reference from Challengers
- If you are under 25 you could get the Vinspired V1000 award or use the hours towards you Duke of Edinburgh