- £13.40 per hour
- All schemes from Eastleigh to Richmond
- Saturdays and Holidays (ad-hoc, depending on availability)
Challengers is looking for an experienced and friendly minibus driver to help transport children and young people from Challengers schemes to activities. Hours will be on an ad-hoc basis, driving for different services when needed.
The post holder must hold a full driving license with D1 entitlement to drive a minibus.
What we offer:
- Salary of £13.40 per hour.
- Ad Hoc, flexible working.
- Discounts – We have access to deals and discounts at multiple online and high street stores where you can save money on tech, finance, travel, fashion & beauty.
- Free DBS – As we require all staff to have a DBS before they start with us, we have decided to offer this free of charge.
- Pension & Health Care Cash Plan – All our staff have access to a NEST pension and Simply Health health care plan.
We’re flexible! The role will require some weekend work and during Easter and Summer holidays. This position may suit retired/semi-retired people looking for something extra to do a few hours a day, or to fit in around an existing job.
Challengers is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the organisation.
Please note – all successful applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. For more information email email@example.com or call us on 01483 230 938.