Payroll Giving is a simple way for you to make a regular donation to Challengers straight from your salary. Every time you are paid you are directly supporting Challengers by helping us provide fun and inclusive play opportunities for disabled young people!
It is hugely beneficial to Challengers as it allows us to plan ahead, and maintain a regular and sustainable income. The donation is the most tax-effective way of giving to charity as it comes out of your pay before tax.
Simply, we receive more at no extra cost to you. This is demonstrated below…
You donate and Challengers receives
Cost to standard rate tax payer (20%)
Cost to higher rate tax payer (40%)
Benefits of Payroll Giving to employers and your business:
- Gain recognition from your industry peers by achieving a Quality Mark Award – a Government award given to businesses who execute varying levels of Payroll Giving across their organisation. A great thing to shout about!
- Engages employees in Charity Partnerships, and as a business you support their charitable giving.
- There is no set up fee for organisations.
- Boosts staff morale and demonstrates community involvement.
Benefits of Payroll Giving to employees:
- It costs less to donate more.
- It is a quick and hassle-free way to give, the donation simply comes directly off of your payslip.
- No bank details are required to set it up, we will only contact you if you wish to be kept up to date.
- You can donate to more than one cause at a time.
- You can stop or change the amount at any time (and if you stop working for your employer for any reason, this will be cancelled).
- There is no limit on the size of the gift.
Payroll Giving is easy to set up and we are happy to help with every step of the process. If you would be interested to learn more, or set up a Payroll Giving donation please contact the Fundraising Team at email@example.com or call 01483 230060.