It’s all about fun!
Through play, children and young people:
- Explore the world around them
- Practice essential social and behavioural skills
- Develop physically and emotionally
However, 86% of disabled children don’t have access to regular play or leisure activities.*
That’s where Challengers comes in: we provide inclusive exciting and challenging play and leisure opportunities for disabled children and young people in Surrey, Hampshire, and beyond. Find out more about where our schemes are based in the What We Do section.
In this section you can:
- Find out more about our history
- Meet our Trustees, Senior Management Team, Parent Ambassadors and Young Ambassadors
- Read stories from some of the families that use Challengers
*Contact a Family Report 2015