We provide inclusive play and leisure opportunities across our schemes across the South East – places where disabled children and young people can enjoy fun activities and make friends.
The schemes that we run are:
- Pre-School groups – ages 2-5
- Playschemes – ages 4-12
- Youthschemes – ages 13-18
- Young Adult Schemes – ages 18-25
In this section you can find out all you need to know about what we do, including:
- The Summer Holiday and Autumn Term activities we have planned
- Some of the fun our schemes get up to!
- Where our schemes are based
- When they run throughout the year
- How you can register with Challengers
Registering with Challengers
If you have any questions, you can contact us.