We depend on our Volunteers to help us deliver exciting play and leisure opportunities for disabled children and young people in Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and West Sussex.
You can volunteer with Challengers from the age of 15, and each year volunteers give over 4,000 hours to Challengers across a variety of roles.
Want to volunteer with disabled children and young people? There are loads of reasons to volunteer with Challengers
Here are just a few of them…
- Gain rewarding insights into working with disabled children and young people
- Be part of something in your community and get to work within in a team where you can make new friends
- Have the opportunity to gain valuable training in areas such as; safeguarding, behaviour management, and moving people safely
- Build your CV with 50+ hours of volunteering and gain some great experience and get an employer reference from Challengers
- If you are under 25 you could get the Vinspired V1000 award or use the hours towards you Duke of Edinburgh
- Most importantly, you will have fun!