We provide inclusive play and leisure opportunities for disabled children and young people through schemes in Surrey, Hampshire and beyond.
In this section you can find out all you need to know about what we do, including:
- The Summer Term activities we have planned
- Some of the fun our schemes get up to!
- Where our schemes are based
- When they run throughout the year
- How you can register with Challengers
Summer Term at Challengers
We have updated our scheme pages with Activity Programmes for the Summer Term. Check each scheme page to find out what they are up to over the summer, and visit our Bookings section for more details on how to book spaces.
The schemes that we run are:
- Pre-School groups – ages 2-5
- Playschemes – ages 4-12
- Youthschemes & overnight activities – ages 13-18
- Young Adult Schemes – ages 18-25
If you have any questions, you can contact us.