What's going on
When life gets busy we know it’s not always easy to take time for yourself.
Our raffle is a great opportunity to be in with a chance of winning a treat for yourself or a friend, while also supporting our vital work at Challengers!
All our fantastic raffle prizes are centered around self care and wellbeing, if you enter our raffle you could win…
- Full month’s personal training programme worth £220 – donated by Glen Smith, includes four one-to-one sessions, four boot camp sessions, nutritional advice and plenty of mental motivation to get you going. All one-to-one sessions to take place at Grayshott or online via Zoom.
- Magimix Power Blender worth £200 – great for making smoothies, soups or delicious meals at home! Generously donated by Magimix.
- Two £50 vouchers generously donated by Riverford Organics to spend on amazing Organic Fruit and Veg boxes!
- A luxurious box of ESPA goodies – including Moisturiser, Cleanser, Spritzer, Bath Oil, a relaxing Candle and much more!
- Two amazing ‘Mini Surprise Wellness Boxes’ generously donated by Natural Wellness Box.
- Two ‘Pamper Hampers’ including an assortment of self care products to relax and unwind at home!
- Gel Manicure at the Lime Tree in Godalming.
- Bundle of Books generously donated by Waterstones, Guildford.
- Gardening bundle just in time for Spring!
Thank you so much to the amazing companies who have supported by donating a prize!
Tickets are £5 each, 3 for £10, 5 for £15.
100% of the money raised will go to Challengers to provide vital play and leisure opportunities for disabled young people.
Winners will be announced via email on Wednesday 23rd March – just in time for Mother’s Day! All prizes will be available for collection at our Farnham or Guildford schemes.
Don’t delay – grab your tickets today to be in a chance to win yourself or a loved one a prize.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Your donation means the world to us!
Gain unique experiences helping us.
Book a session for your chosen scheme.
We offer brilliant training opportunities.
Offer your time to help us achieve our goals.