Head of Communications & Events, Guildford HQ: Competitive salary | 35 hours a week
This is such an exciting opportunity for an impressive and inspiring professional to join our senior team. It is a role where you are central to everything that happens and you will have complete autonomy to create an inspiring strategy for the charity with your team.
The successful candidate will:
– be up to date with and understand developing digital trends.
– have a good working knowledge of the Disability sector.
– be able to sensitively and professionally communicate with a wide range of stakeholders in order to maintain fantastic relationships.
– excel at their Team Management and people skills.
– be incredibly organised with outstanding attention to detail.
– have some experience of Events Management.
Challengers is a wonderful charity that punches above its weight and has an important place in the UK’s provision for disabled children and young people. It is a charity that has been dedicated to removing the barriers to play for over 40 years with an outstanding reputation and inclusive culture. We work with over 1,400 families and employ approximately 650 staff and volunteers.
This post provides an opportunity to join an impressive team with a great opportunity to drive our strategic development, brand development and digital transformation.
For full details of this job, please download our Job Description (PDF).
To apply, please complete our Application Form (Word Doc) and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.