What's going on
Challengers Summer Superstars – August 2020
Calling all children and young people, we need YOU!
Are you a cycling superstar?
Are you a baking superstar?
Are you a gardening superstar?
Are you a wheeling superstar?
It’s National Playday on Wednesday 5th August, so throughout August we want you to keep doing the activities you love and become a Challengers Summer Superstar!
How it works
1) Choose a superstar challenge based on what you love to do! Learn a new dance, paint some pictures, go on a bike ride…the possibilities are endless!
2) Join our Summer Superstars campaign page on Just Giving and tell all of your friends and family to sponsor your awesome challenge
3) Do your challenge, no matter how big or small, and get a personalised Challengers Summer Superstars certificate from us to celebrate your achievement!
Download our Summer Superstars colouring sheet (PDF) as a fun activity and to shout about your amazing challenge!
Don’t forget to tag us on social with #ChallengersSuperstars so we can see what you get up to!
Looking for inspiration? Here are some superstar ideas!
- Go on a run, walk, wheel or push
- Make a painting
- Bake some cupcakes
- Build a den
- Sing a song
- Plant a flower, vegetable or tree
- Go swimming
- Learn your name and favourite colour in sign language
If you are unable to take part in the challenge but you would like to support our Summer Superstars, please visit our campaign page to donate.
Every penny raised will help us continue breaking down the barriers to play for disabled children and young people!
If you have any questions or would like to find out more, contact our Fundraising Team at Fundraising@disability-challengers.org
When & where
Saturday 1st August 2020 - 12:00am
Your donation means the world to us!
Gain unique experiences helping us.
Book a session for your chosen scheme.
We offer brilliant training opportunities.
Offer your time to help us achieve our goals.