What's going on
Royal Parks Half Marathon – Sunday 11th April 2021
This event has now been moved to Sunday 11th April 2021.
We are delighted to announce another partnership with a closed road central London Half Marathon – The Royal Parks Half!
Take on this challenge along the beautiful route through some of the city’s most famous parks, including Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James Park and Kensington Gardens. Not only can runners enjoy the beautiful scenery, they will also get to see some of the city’s most iconic landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Royal Albert Hall and Big Ben!
This huge event is not to be missed!
Why run for #TeamOrange?
- You will receive one-to-one fundraising and training advice
- A personalised running vest
- An invitation to an exclusive event to meet your fellow runners
- A cheering squad screaming YOUR name on the day!
- Most importantly, you will be breaking down the barriers to play for disabled children and young people in your community
If successful in securing a place, we ask our runners to raise a minimum of £400 excluding Gift Aid and pay a £35 registration fee.
If you have any questions please contact Megan at MeganMousley@disability-challengers.org or call 01483 230 060.
When & where
Sunday 11th April 2021 - 12:00am
Your donation means the world to us!
Gain unique experiences helping us.
Book a session for your chosen scheme.
We offer brilliant training opportunities.
Offer your time to help us achieve our goals.