What's going on
Prudential RideLondon 2019 – Sunday 4th August 2019
Could you be our next cycling hero? We could be cheering YOUR name at the 2019 Prudential Ride London. The public ballot opens is now open and if you are successful in receiving a place we would love you to join #TeamOrange with your own place. Alternatively, if you are unsuccessful, you can apply for one of our Golden Bond Charity places where we ask all participants to raise a minimum of £600 excluding gift aid and £10 registration fee to secure your place.
Applications for all Golden Bond Spaces will go live early next year however if you would like to register your interest or find out any further information please contact KatieLedger@disability-challengers.org or call 01483 230 060.
As a fellow #TeamOrange cyclist you will benefit from:
- A bright orange cycling jersey with your name on it!
- Dedicated support from start to finish, with fundraising advice and materials right up to the big day.
- An exclusive invitation to our official Pasta Party to meet your fellow team members and visit our centre.
- Support and advice including nutrition, bike maintenance, and event advice from our amazing personal training partners Meraki Fit.
- Our loud, proud orange cheer squad cheering you on the big day – armed with Jelly Babies!
When & where
London & Surrey
Sunday 4th August 2019 - 7:00am
Your donation means the world to us!
Gain unique experiences helping us.
Book a session for your chosen scheme.
We offer brilliant training opportunities.
Offer your time to help us achieve our goals.