What's going on
Join the Challengers Prudential RideLondon 2018 Team!
Can you take on the iconic cycling challenge of Prudential RideLondon?
Start for the challenge, finish for Challengers
Join Team Orange this year at Prudential RideLondon to make a difference to hundreds of disabled children and young people’s lives.
Cycle the impressive Prudential Ride London-Surrey for Challengers and enable more disabled children and young people to challenge their impairments and have fun! Starting in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, East London, riders travel through London into the Surrey countryside, to take on Leith Hill and the world-famous zig-zags of Box Hill. The route takes riders back into London, passing some of London’s most famous landmarks as it makes its way to the spectacular finish on The Mall.
You can apply for your own space in the 2018 sportive at the Prudential RideLondon website. If you are successful and choose to cycle for Challengers, we would love to welcome you to our 2018 team. Also there is no fundraising minimum if you are successful in gaining your own space.
Challengers Golden Bond Space
If you are unsuccessful in the public ballot, we have Challengers Charity Golden Bond Spaces for 2018. Which we ask all individuals who receive a Challengers Golden Bond space to fundraise a minimum of £600, not including gift aid, this is because we have purchased these spaces to guarantee you are able to take part. But please do not worry about the amount because we are here to help support you throughout the whole process.
To apply for a Golden Bond Space, please complete our Application Form.
- When: Sunday 29th July 2018
- Where: Greenwich Park, London
- Distance: 100 miles
- Minimum Fundraising Target for Challengers Charity Space: £600 + Gift Aid
- Registration Fee: £10
Please note there is no minimum fundraising target if you have a Public Ballot space
What we can offer you
- Tips and advice from Day 1 – from training and nutrition to fundraising and events.
- A special invitation to our Pasta Party – enjoy some delicious homemade food whilst getting the opportunity to meet the other Challengers cyclists and swap training tips.
- A personalised high quality cycling vest – to help you perform your best and stand out in the crowd allowing friends and family to spot you and cheer you on!
- Support on the day – we will be cheering you on loud and clear at our very orange cheering point in Leatherhead, flapjacks and water at the ready!
For more information, please contact LouiseMoffat@disability-challengers.org or call 01483 230 060.
When & where
London & Surrey
Sunday 29th July 2018 - 7:00am
Your donation means the world to us!
Gain unique experiences helping us.
Book a session for your chosen scheme.
We offer brilliant training opportunities.
Offer your time to help us achieve our goals.