What's going on
London Landmarks Half Marathon – Sunday 29th March 2020
This is not your average half marathon…
We are so excited to announce our charity partnership with London Landmarks 2020! On Sunday 29th March #TeamOrange will join 14,000 runners and explore London on a route like no other.
Enjoy a showcase of the grand, the quirky, the hidden and some of London’s most iconic landmarks in the only half marathon to go through both the City of London and the City of Westminster, starting on Pall Mall and finishing on Downing Street.
Already got a place?
If you were lucky enough to secure a place in the public ballot, you can still join and fundraise for #TeamOrange to help break down the barriers to play. Please email Megan at MeganMousley@disability-challengers.org or call 01483 230 060 for more information.
Why run for #TeamOrange?
- You’ll receive one-to-one fundraising and training advice
- We’ll send you a personalised running vest
- An invitation to an exclusive event where you can meet your fellow runners
- Your very own cheering squad that will scream and shout YOUR name on race day
- Last but most definitely not least- with your support you will be helping Challengers break down the barriers to play for disabled children and young people.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Megan at email@example.com or call 01483 230 060.
When & where
Sunday 29th March 2020 - 12:00am
Your donation means the world to us!
Gain unique experiences helping us.
Book a session for your chosen scheme.
We offer brilliant training opportunities.
Offer your time to help us achieve our goals.