- Part-time, permanent
- £14.00 per hour
- Term time: 11 hours per week. 8 hours worked on a Saturday, 3 hours flexible administration hours from home / School Holidays: 8 hours per day on the following:· Half Terms – 2 days per week; Easter Holidays – 8 days; Summer Holidays – 12 days; Christmas Holidays – 2 days. Extra administration hours available from home during the holidays too.
Challengers is searching for an engaging and passionate Leader to join our Richmond Play and Youth Schemes. Supported by our dedicated team of Operation Managers, you will plan and deliver a range of exciting and engaging activities to a group of inspiring young people (ages 4-18).
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a busy and sociable environment and is dedicated to improving the lives of children, young people and their families.
Play and Youth Deputy Leader – Job Description
What we offer:
- Discounts – We have access to deals and discounts at multiple online and high street stores where you can save money on tech, finance, travel, fashion & beauty.
- Free Training – We regularly invite all our staff to free training courses including Disability and Inclusion Awareness, Medication Administration, Safeguarding, First Aid, Makaton and more!
- Free DBS – As we require all staff to have a DBS before they start with us, we have decided to offer this free of charge.
- Pension & Health Care Cash Plan – All our staff have access to a NEST pension and Simply Health health care plan.
Pay and benefits
£14.00 per hour.
We believe in paying our staff fairly for a days work and are proud to be an accredited as a Living Wage Employer, paying all of our staff the Real Living Wage.
Challengers is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the organisation.
Please note – all successful applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01483 230 938.