- Real Living Wage - £9.90ph / £11.05ph for Kingston and Richmond locations (London weighting)
- Various locations across the South East - Basingstoke, Chichester, Eastleigh, Farnham, Havant, Guildford, Kingston and Richmond
- Every Saturday and/or Sunday and/or two evenings per week during term-time, Monday - Friday during half-terms and summer holidays
If you’re looking for a fun, flexible role which provides the ultimate job satisfaction, our Play/Youth worker role could be perfect for you!
We’re recruiting for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to work at our Play and Youth schemes across the South East, delivering inclusive fun for disabled children and young people.
As a Play or Youth worker, you must commit to working the following:
- During term-time – Every Saturday and/or Sunday and/or 2 evenings per week (if your
preferred location runs Sundays or evenings)
- During school holidays – days per week during the half-term, Easter and summer holidays (Monday – Friday)
- Different commitment required from holiday-only workers (5 days a week, Monday – Friday)
Pay and benefits
£9.90 per hour / £11.05 per hour (London weighting for Kingston and Richmond locations).
We believe in paying our staff fairly for a days work and are proud to be an accredited as a Living Wage Employer, paying all of our staff the Real Living Wage.
Choose to work at one or more of our locations:
Please note – all successful applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. For more information email email@example.com or call us on 01483 230 938.