- £11.90 per hour
- 2 Saturdays per month and additional school holiday dates
Challengers is searching for an engaging and passionate Deputy Leader to join our Havant and Chichester Youth Schemes. Supported by our dedicated team of Operation Managers, you will plan and deliver a range of exciting and engaging activities to a group of inspiring young people (ages 13-18).
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a busy and sociable environment and is dedicated to improving the lives of children, young people and their families.
What we offer:
- Discounts – We have access to deals and discounts at multiple online and high street stores where you can save money on tech, finance, travel, fashion & beauty.
- Free Training – We regularly invite all our staff to free training courses including Disability and Inclusion Awareness, Medication Administration, Safeguarding, First Aid, Makaton and more!
- Free DBS – As we require all staff to have a DBS before they start with us, we have decided to offer this free of charge.
- Pension & Health Care Cash Plan – All our staff have access to a NEST pension and Simply Health health care plan.
Pay and benefits
£11.90 per hour.
We believe in paying our staff fairly for a days work and are proud to be an accredited as a Living Wage Employer, paying all of our staff the Real Living Wage.
Challengers is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the organisation.
Please note – all successful applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. For more information email email@example.com or call us on 01483 230 938.