- Part-time (term time only)
- £9.90 per hour
- 20 hours per week (10am – 2pm, 5 days per week)
Challengers is searching for an engaging and passionate Early Years Assistant to care for, nurture, educate and play with all children at our Guildford Pre-School, working as a member of a professional team that provides high quality, nurturing, fun and friendly, play, learning and development experiences for children aged between 2-5 years.
What we offer:
- Working Hours – 10am – 2pm, 5 days per week, term time only.
- Salary – £9.90 per hour
- Free Training – We regularly invite all our staff to free training courses including Disability and Inclusion Awareness, Medication Administration, Safeguarding, First Aid, Makaton and more! Play and Youth workers will always be supported by qualified scheme leaders and deputies.
- Discounts – We have access to deals and discounts at multiple online and high street stores where you can save money on tech, finance, travel, fashion & beauty.
- Free DBS – As we require all staff to have a DBS before they start with us, we have decided to offer this free of charge.
- Pension & Health Care Cash Plan – All our staff have access to a NEST pension and Simply Health, health care plan.
Pay and benefits
£9.90 per hour.
We believe in paying our staff fairly for a days work and are proud to be an accredited as a Living Wage Employer, paying all of our staff the Real Living Wage.
Challengers is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the organisation.
Please note – all successful applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. For more information email email@example.com or call us on 01483 230 938.