- Permanent, Part time
- £14.07/ hour
- Hours per week: 8 hours per session. 1 Saturday per month (9-5) in term time and Mon-Fri for 1 week in Summer and 2 days in Easter holidays. Admin hours, up to 3 hours per week before your session
Challengers is searching for an engaging and passionate Leader to join our Basingstoke Youth scheme. Supported by our dedicated team of Service Managers, you will plan and deliver a range of exciting and engaging activities.
You’ll be great if you have:
- Experience Leading and motivating a team
- Experience working with disabled people – providing care
- Experience of providing Leisure services
- Skills in administration
- Sense of joy
BENEFITS – What is in it for you?
- To work for an organisation who truly consider work life balance and have high expectations for our outcomes not only for those who use our services but for our teams as well.
- Free Training – We regularly invite all our staff to free training courses including Disability and Inclusion Awareness, Medication Administration, Safeguarding, First Aid, Makaton and more!
- Free DBS – As we require all staff to have a DBS before they start with us, we have decided to offer this free of charge.
- Pension & Health Care Cash Plan – All our staff have access to a NEST pension and Simply Health health care plan.
The closing date for this opportunity is the 8th January 2024.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job- There is no such thing as the perfect candidate. Challengers is a place where everyone can grow. We follow equal opportunities so however, you identify and whatever your background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.