What's going on
Important information about changes to Challengers Fun Swim
To ensure that Challengers Fun Swim continues to be an enjoyable experience for all families, we are implementing some changes to how the scheme will be run.
From Saturday 28th September 2019, there will be new rules for booking on to Fun Swim sessions.
- Families will be asked to contact FunSwim@disability-challengers.org to make a booking. This will be picked up by the Play & Leisure Team who will then contact the family to complete the booking and take payment (this needs to be taken at the time of booking to confirm your Fun Swim session).
- The cut off for booking will be the Friday at 12pm before the event on Saturday (e.g Friday 27th September at 12pm to book for Saturday 28th September Fun Swim).
- Families will receive a booking confirmation.
- There are no set booking periods for this, families can book any time in the lead up to the events.
- On the day of the event families will be checked in off the register as they come with no monies taken on the day.
- There will also be a small increase per child from £2 to £4. We never want cost to stop someone accessing Challengers, so please get in touch with our Finance Team on 01483 230 589 if you would like to discuss payments.
- If you have any further questions about these changes, please email FunSwim@disability-challengers.org or call 01483 230 930.
Please visit our Fun Swim page for more information about the scheme, including dates for 2019 and 2020 sessions.
Your donation means the world to us!
Gain unique experiences helping us.
Book a session for your chosen scheme.
We offer brilliant training opportunities.
Offer your time to help us achieve our goals.