Sunday 9th October 2022
Royal Parks Half Marathon is back for another year! A beautiful route through some of the city’s most famous parks – you will get to run through Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James Park and Kensington Gardens. Not only are runners treated to the views of these beautiful parks they will also get to see some of the city’s most iconic landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Royal Albert Hall and Big Ben!
Why run for #TeamOrange?
- You will receive one-to-one fundraising and training advice.
- A personalised running vest
- An invitation to an exclusive event to meet your fellow runners
- A cheering squad screaming YOUR name on the day!
- Most importantly, you will be breaking down the barriers to play for all disabled children and young people in your community!
If successful in securing a place, we ask our runners to raise a minimum of £400 excluding Gift Aid and pay a £35 registration fee.