Sunday 23rd April 2023
Could you be our next running hero and take part in one of the most iconic running events in the world?
On Sunday 23rd April 2023 the London Marathon is on and we need YOU more than ever! Our #TeamOrange runners will take to the streets of London to raise vital funds for Challengers to support local disabled children and young people with fun and inclusive play activities.
You can check out photos from Challenger’s amazing day at the 2021 London Marathon here!
- You will receive one-to-one fundraising and training advice
- We’ll give you a personalised running vest
- An invitation to an exclusive event to meet your fellow runners
- Our orange cheer squad will be screaming YOUR name on the day!
- Most importantly, you will be raising vital funds to support disabled children and young people in your community
“The support I received from Challengers was amazing! They always kept me up to date and asked how I was getting on. Everyone was really helpful, I felt like I could always ask anything.”(2019 London Marathon runner)
To run as part of #TeamOrange, simply complete the form below to apply to join our team and represent Challengers! Please note we have a limited number of spaces for the event, we will be in touch to confirm whether you have been successful in securing a place with us.
We ask all participants to raise a minimum of £1,700 excluding Gift Aid for Challengers and if successful in receiving one of our Golden Bond spaces pay a £99 registration fee to secure their place.
Apply and register your interest to run this iconic race for Challengers today by completing the form below: