What's going on
£40k in 40 days Challenge
To round off our 40th birthday in style, we are setting a brand-new challenge for our wonderful corporate supporters – to raise £40,000 in 40 days between 28th October and 6th December 2019.
£40,000 could pay for a whopping 263 local children and young people to attend a day at Challengers, where they can have fun, make friends and try new things whilst giving 263 local families a short break from the demands of caring.
If 40 local businesses join our challenge, that’s just £1,000 each to raise which works out to raising just £25 a day throughout the 40 days!
How can your company get involved?
There are lots of different ways your workplace can take part in the £40k in 40 Days Challenge, and we will be here every step of the way to support you. To inspire you, below are some ideas:
- The Accumulator Challenge – following the success of last year’s Accumulator Challenge, we have £40 available for the first 25 Corporates to sign up!
- Orange Friday
- Santa in the City run!
- Get creative! Sponsor your boss to take a Baked Bean Bath in the office, run a tuck shop from your desk, donate your commission during this period… the opportunities to make your contribution are endless!
Check out our Fundraising Pack (PDF) for inspiration and easy tips on how to get involved and raise money!
For more information and inspiration about how to get involved, please contact Becky Cox, Senior Corporate Partnerships Officer at BeckyCox@disability-challengers.org or call 01483 230 060.
What’s in it for your company?
- During the 40 days our Corporate Fundraising Team will be out and about on a Roadshow, visiting all those taking part in the challenge to celebrate your efforts.
- Every company that signs up to take part in the £40K in 40 Days challenge will be featured on our website as well as in our weekly round ups on social media.
- A great team building activity for all your staff to get involved with and a possibly a new way to engage your clients too.
- A chance to work together with other local businesses to make a huge impact for local disabled children and young people
- The opportunity to be a part of Challengers history!
To sign up to join #TeamOrange for this exciting challenge, complete the form linked below and we will be in touch shortly. We can’t wait to work with you to break down the barriers to play for disabled children and young people.
Proudly supporting £40K in 40 days…
Your donation means the world to us!
Gain unique experiences helping us.
Book a session for your chosen scheme.
We offer brilliant training opportunities.
Offer your time to help us achieve our goals.