What's going on
Join the 2017 Challengers Prudential RideLondon Team
Cycle the impressive Prudential Ride London-Surrey for Challengers and enable more disabled children and young people to challenge their impairments and have fun! Starting in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, East London, riders travel through London into the Surrey countryside, to take on Leith Hill and the world-famous zig-zags of Box Hill. The route takes riders back into London, passing some of London’s most famous landmarks as it makes its way to the spectacular finish on The Mall. You will even cycle near our play schemes in Leatherhead.
You can apply for your own space in the 2017 sportive at the Prudential RideLondon website. If you are successful and choose to cycle for Challengers, we would love to welcome you to our 2017 team. Also there is no fundraising minimum if you are successful in gaining your own space.
Challengers Golden Bond Spaces
If you are unsuccessful in the public ballot, we have Challengers Charity Golden Bond Spaces for 2017. Which we ask all individuals who receive a Challengers Golden Bond space to fundraise a minimum of £600, not including gift aid, this is because we have purchased these spaces to guarantee you are able to take part. But please do not worry about the amount because we are here to help support you throughout the whole process. You can apply by filling in our Application Form and send it back to us by the 28th April 2017. Please note that Challengers have a limited number of Spaces and these will be allocated after the deadline.
- When: Sunday 30th July 2017
- Where: Greenwich Park, London
- Distance: 100 miles
- Minimum Fundraising Target for Challengers Charity Space: £600 + Gift Aid
Please note there is no minimum fundraising target if you have a Public Ballot space
What we can offer you
- Tips and advice from Day 1 – from training and nutrition to fundraising and events.
- A special invitation to our Pasta Party – enjoy some delicious homemade food whilst getting the opportunity to meet the other Challengers cyclists and swap training tips.
- A personalised high quality cycling vest – to help you perform your best and stand out in the crowd allowing friends and family to spot you and cheer you on!
- Support on the day – we will be cheering you on loud and clear at our very orange cheering point in Leatherhead, flapjacks and water at the ready!
Join us and help cheer on our Cyclists
Want to be part of the Prudential Ride London excitement but not a big cyclist? Come and join the Challengers Cheering Point to support our Cyclists and be involved in an inspiring experience!
For more information, please contact CaderMacPhail@disability-challengers.org or call 01483 230 060.
When & where
London & Surrey
Sunday 30th July 2017 - 7:00am
Your donation means the world to us!
Gain unique experiences helping us.
Book a session for your chosen scheme.
We offer brilliant training opportunities.
Offer your time to help us achieve our goals.