What's going on
Join the 2018 Challengers London Marathon Team
Run the iconic London Marathon for Challengers and enable more disabled children and young people to challenge their impairments and have fun! The route takes runners through the capital, passing some of its most famous landmarks as they makes their way to the spectacular finish on The Mall.
The 2018 London Marathon Public Ballot opens to the public on Monday 1st May. To apply for a space, please visit the official London Marathon website. If you are successful and choose to run for Challengers, we would love to welcome you to our 2018 team. There is no fundraising minimum if you are successful in gaining your own space.
Challengers Golden Bond Spaces
If you are unsuccessful in the public ballot, we will have Challengers Charity Golden Bond spaces for 2018. We ask all individuals who receive a Challengers Golden Bond space to fundraise a minimum of £1750, not including gift aid. This is because we have purchased these spaces to guarantee you are able to take part. But please do not worry about the amount, because we are here to help support you throughout the whole process. We will be uploading an Application Form for 2018 London Marathon Golden Bond spaces in September, so do keep checking back.
- When: Sunday 22nd April 2018
- Where: London
- Distance: 26.2 miles
- Minimum Fundraising Target for Challengers Charity Space: £1750 + Gift Aid
- No registration fee
Please note there is no minimum fundraising target if you have a Public Ballot space
What we can offer you
- Tips and advice from Day 1 – from training and nutrition to fundraising and events.
- A special invitation to our Pasta Party – enjoy some delicious homemade food whilst getting the opportunity to meet the other Challengers cyclists and swap training tips.
- A personalised high quality running vest – to help you perform your best and stand out in the crowd allowing friends and family to spot you and cheer you on!
- Support on the day – we will be cheering you on loud and clear at our very orange cheering point at Mile 21 near Limehouse, jelly babies and water at the ready!
Join us and help cheer on our Runners
Want to be part of the Challengers London Marathon experience? Come and join the Challengers Cheering Point to support our runners and be involved in an inspiring experience!
Alternatively, for more information on how to apply, please contact KatieLedger@disability-challengers.org or call 01483 230 060.
When & where
Sunday 23rd April 2017 - 8:00am
Your donation means the world to us!
Gain unique experiences helping us.
Book a session for your chosen scheme.
We offer brilliant training opportunities.
Offer your time to help us achieve our goals.