What's going on
London Marathon – Sunday 22nd April 2018
Did you miss out on a place in the London Marathon? We have one Golden Space, which has just become available, to join Team Orange this year!
If you are interested in joining our wonderful team, please complete either online application form (available in PDF and Word formats) and return it to KatieLedger@disability-challengers.org or call 01483 230 060 for further information. The deadline to complete the application is Friday 19th January.
Run the iconic London Marathon for Challengers and enable more disabled children and young people to challenge their impairments and have fun! The route takes runners through the capital, passing some of its most famous landmarks as they makes their way to the spectacular finish on The Mall.
The 2018 London Marathon Public Ballot has now closed. If you are successful and choose to run for Challengers, we would love to welcome you to our 2018 team. There is no fundraising minimum if you are successful in gaining your own space.
- When: Sunday 22nd April 2018
- Where: London
- Distance: 26.2 miles
- Minimum Fundraising Target for Challengers Charity Space: £1750 excluding Gift Aid
Please note there is no minimum fundraising target if you have a Public Ballot space
What we can offer you
- Tips and advice from Day 1 – from training and nutrition to fundraising and events.
- A special invitation to our Pasta Party – enjoy some delicious homemade food whilst getting the opportunity to meet the other Challengers runners and swap training tips.
- A personalised high quality running vest – to help you perform your best and stand out in the crowd allowing friends and family to spot you and cheer you on!
- Support on the day – we will be cheering you on loud and clear at our very orange cheering point at Mile 21 near Limehouse, jelly babies and water at the ready!
Join us and help cheer on our Runners
Want to be part of the Challengers London Marathon experience? Come and join the Challengers Cheering Point to support our runners and be involved in an inspiring experience!
Alternatively, for more information, please contact KatieLedger@disability-challengers.org or call 01483 230 060.
When & where
Sunday 22nd April 2018 - 7:00am
Your donation means the world to us!
Gain unique experiences helping us.
Book a session for your chosen scheme.
We offer brilliant training opportunities.
Offer your time to help us achieve our goals.